The next time I tell you that I'm making a king-size duvet in patchwork consisting of over 350 rectangles the size of my foot please shoot me. Or rather just slap me around a bit.
This is taking a long time.
Since they've been accumulating up there I decided to start putting them next to each other to see how things are looking and to see where I need to fill in. I've been placing the different fabrics next to each other in a completely random fashion up until now but after putting the strips next to each other I realize that I don't like the way they some of them fit with one another so it's time to take a different approach and do a tiny bit of planning. I still have a long way to go but here's what a part of it will look like. (None of the long strips are sewn to any other long strips... only the vertical strips consisting of 15 blocks are together at this point).
But it's getting exciting to see progress because I feel like I've been cutting and sewing forever. (And of course I feel like I have 2 years to go). Just kidding Mike... it's not REALLY going to take 2 years (I hope).