- Hearing Jessi nearby reading animatedly to Ryan the story she is currently crafting about a magical farm (up next is the her idea where there is a dog whose gives birth to kittens on account of falling in love with and procreating with a.... cat.)
- Google. Where I can immediately type in "cherry tree" and immediately have a gazillion images to show Jessi when she asked whether cherries grow on plants or vines or trees
- Having the kids HOME right now and all week
- the smell of the shampoo and conditioner (Nature's Gate Lemongrass and Clary Sage) that I've taken a liking to and have been using for the past two+ months
- a happy belly from a yummy breakfast (my family gathered around the table and a 1/2 slice of Challah French toast with strawberries & OJ)
- beautiful summer weather (we ARE SO going to head to the pool later today... but first we need to go for a walk or a bike ride)
- getting an email from the library that the books I've put on hold have come in and are waiting for me
Today I need to give Linky a bath and I'm hoping to find an old PC version of Photoshop Elements to put on the kids' computer downstairs so that Jessi can do some digital scrapbooking on her own (instead of having to use my computer)... and I'd REALLY like to do some digital scrapbooking of my own at SOME POINT today. I have lots of stories in my head (and some that I've remembered to write down notes about - both her on this ol' blog and in my Mail notes) and I want to get them down with some photos and simple designs. I can TASTE it....I'm craving creating some pages today!!! So let's GO and start this day and make some noise!