It's a bullet list day all the way. Lots to do. Thinking about too many things. Need a brain dump.
- Started listening to Coffee Break French (switched from Spanish based on Summer 2013 summer possibilities)
- Grouted my mosaic with buttercream (sand grout, not frosting)
- Had a nice date lunch with my hubby
- Took the kids to library so they could sign up for the summer reading program
- Made yummy fried rice... I prepped and J cooked. :D Cooking with her in the kitchen makes me so happy.
- Got moving (Step Moves)
- Got real. This included erasing some due dates on some art business tasks that I'd like to do them but I'm not really ready to do. Seeing the tasks pop up as due every so often and having to move the date back over and over and over was discouraging. I need to spend time focusing and thinking about this some more before adding due dates and taking next steps. I'm still not sure this is a cop-out/procrastination or a step forward but I'm going with it for now. I feel like I just need some quiet to figure things out.
- Caught up on some email (feels like I will never truly be caught up... How Mike manages inbox zero is beyond me)
- Researched possible craft projects with Jessi for her upcoming birthday party (Found a good possibility. It involves duck tape. We're going to do prototypes this week and see how it goes.)
- Talked with family afar (my mom, my mother-in-law, and my aunt)
- Read this on my porch: Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil
- Finished reading aloud chapter 11 in the second Harry Potter book to the kids
Today is for art (working on starting week 1 in Your Living Canvas, though the class is wrapping up the final week - week 6!!!) and food (it's meal planning day) and fitness (STS disc #3 - Legs). Oh, and more French. Up first, fitness! STS, here I come.