If you are looking to get stronger and don't know where to start please join me for the Core Challenge which will help strengthen your core muscles that are used in everyday activities as well as sports. Click here for more information on the October 2010 Core Challenge.
If you are interested in one-on-one or small-group personal training sessions, online personal training sessions, or yoga instruction please email me for rates and availability.
- ACE-Certifed Personal Trainer
- YogaFit Level 1-certified yoga instructor
- Spinning-certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
- IDEA Health & Fitness Association Member
- American Red Cross CPR & AED Certified
I am currently enrolled in a 10-month 200-hour yoga teacher training immersion to further my study of yoga, become a more knowledgable teacher, and deepen my own yoga practice.
Interests and Specialties: General Fitness, Cycling, Yoga, Triathlon, Running, Swimming, Pilates, TRX Suspension Training, core training, youth fitness, family fitness, foam rolling, weight management, functional fitness, balance training
- The Courage To Start: A Guide To Running for Your Life
- No Need for Speed: A Beginner's Guide to the Joy of Running
- Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
- Barefoot Running: How to Run Light and Free by Getting in Touch with the Earth
- The Complete Book of Running for Women
Birthday Shoes - a great VFF (Vibram Five Fingers) fan site with a forum, tons of reviews, and stories from the field
Other Fitness Posts of Interest
STS (Shock Training System, a strength training workout from Cathe.com)